DispatchrFront End Software Engineer: November 2013-Present
Sony Pictures ImageworksSoftware Engineer / Senior Production Service Technician - January 2012-October 2013
Front and Backend Web developer, and python, that supports the front line team members for a specific productions. The PST teams interact with members across the facility to conceptualize and establish procedure guidelines to promote operational efficiency. Create pipelines to ingest media from vendors and clients to conform to facility standards for internal use. Build web and Python based tools ensure consistent data transfer between company base and global facilities. Credits: Smurfs 2, Oz: The Great and Powerful, The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Programmed “Vendor media” a HTML5 web application to log all of the incoming/outgoing data assets.
- Decreased vendor media submission time 50% by creating a webpage to submit vendor media tickets.
- Coded “Cue Ai” a Python object oriented command line that allows for advanced cue management.
- Reduced ARI image conversion processing time 90% by scripting conversion commands on the render farm.
- Shorten the steps need to copy “video film outs” for renamed shots 95% by automating copies and submissions.
- Streamlined QuickTime codec conversion process time 25% with Python video conversion tool.
Loclville Lead Developer: February 2011 - January 2012
Loclville is a location aware, AJAX, object oriented, single page web application. Led the team of three that created Loclville's web and mobile apps. Developed the apps with a strong focus on user experience, performance, low latency and high availability. Set the direction for the Loclville web site, mobile apps and API.
- Created a unified API for the website and mobile apps.
- Oversaw the team that successfully launched version 2 of Loclville to the web and 5 mobile app platforms.
Loclville Lead Developer:Front End Developer March 2008- February 2011
Created the HTML5 front end of Loclville.com with graceful fallbacks. Ported the HTML5 frontend and to run as a standalone app for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and Windows 8. Responsible for the front and backend development, mobile app development, and API development.
- Reduced the web page load times by 50% by adding AJAX.
- Decreased bounce rate by 40% by removing the need for user to type in their location.
Savannah College of Art and Design Photography Chemist Sept 06 - March 08
Web Programmer 2001-2006
- Awards and Recognition:
- Jan 2013: Sony Applause Award
- 2012-2013: 17 Sony Pictures Success Statements
- Oct 2012: Intel App Innovation Contest Winner
- Sept 2012: Microsoft Featured App:Socal
- March 2012: Blackberry Featured App.
jQuery hammerJS, Angular.js, Underscore.js, Backbone.js, NodeJS,Phonegap
- Smurfs 2 – 2013
- The Great and Powerful Oz – 2013
- The Amazing Spider-Man – 2012
- A Mirror Dimly: Avatar - 2009
- A Mirror Dimly: Vituvian – 2009
Savannah College of Art and Design Master of Arts
New York Institute of Technology Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Available on request